Monday, June 5, 2017

A quick update.

Assalamualaikum guys!

It's been a long time since my last update I was so busy with Uni life and now alhamdulillah I am finally have some free time.. Degree life is almost over so a big Yayyy for me.
Since I have a very very very lot of time I am thinking of spending most of my free time to keep my blog update or maybe I can post at least something beneficial for everyone on my blog? Hmm....

Anything like--
1) skin care routine (cehhh, macam lah I have perfect skin kan but i'm sure i can help a bit)
2) my 3 years experience in school of education (i feel old now)
3) how to get over this or that
4) ..."why am I so beautiful"... lol kidding!
5) girls' problems
6) hijab's experience
7) best place to eat (now i feel older than my age though)
You know, that kind of stuff

You guys are welcome to give me any suggestion regarding any issues or topic for me to share on my blog, or apa-apa information yang you guys nak tahu daripada I. I akan choose one topic every week and I will try my very best to share or answer anything I know and make it useful for everyone else in the future. Besides, sharing is caring kan? And yes, worry not your name I tak akan expose it's a deal.

So don't be shy. I tengah baik hati ni. Hehehe!!! Ask me anything or just DM me on instagram!